Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's Start At the Very Beginning...

I figured it might be good to start at the very beginning.  Noah and I met when we both were working for the Admissions Office at Montana Tech. 


We were friends all through college.  He graduated a semester before I did and moved to OR to follow a job.  I moved six months later to NV following a job.  We didn't talk much until October of 2009. I found out that there was an amazing waterfall right by where he was living.  I absolutely love waterfalls so asked if I could come visit and see it.  The rest is history.  


2010 was a rough year for us but we survived and ended it well.  Noah proposed August 5 that year starting yet another adventure, wedding planning.
  
 

  
If you are interested, there is another post about the proposal story from Megan's point of view. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment