Noah and I generally try to drive to work together for many reasons. I drive a gas guzzling jeep and gas prices are incredibly high right now. He drives a very efficient civic hybrid that uses a fraction of the gas that the jeep does. And finally, we work about three blocks away from each other so it just makes more sense to ride together when we can.
One morning, a very normal morning, we were ready to head out the door to go to work. The garage tends to be pretty dark and since the tarantula sighting, I'm a little jumpy to begin with when walking in to the garage. Just as I opened the door to go out to the garage, Noah hits the car alarm button on the keys and the car of course goes crazy. I jumped probably three feet into the air and slammed the door shut. After about 5 minutes of trying to calm down, Noah, laughing hysterically asks me if I am okay. My very calm and matter of fact reply....
"I'm okay but if the car is going to come alive, I don't want it in the house."
No comments:
Post a Comment