Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentines Day

This year we had a new special Valentine in our life.  Things have definitely changed but we love it.  We had Bible Study Thursday night so we celebrate Valentines day two days in a row.  Noah got his girls pretty flowers and I got some chocolate on Valentines Day.  The next day, he made us supper.  Shiloh wasn't sure what to think of all the pretty flowers but she liked her new little bear.  He makes a good chew toy.  

 Showing off her Valentines Day card from Great Grandpa Walker
 What are those?!
 Enjoying the pretty flowers
 I attempted to make heart shaped cinnamon rolls. I got a few that looked like hearts but most of them didn't.  Noah was in charge of frosting.  I had to go to the dentist to see if I needed a root canal. I know, such a fun way to spend Valentines Day ;)
 All the pretty flowers and a new fun toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment