Sunday, November 3, 2013

October

October has been quite the busy month.  Not only did we get to visit our first pumpkin patch and corn maze as a family of three, our baby girl turned one!  I can't believe how fast the year has gone and how much joy has been added to our lives. 

Checking out the turkeys at the farm

and the baby goats

Going through the hay bail maze

"Look at all those pumpkins!"

"Mom, I want this one."

With Dad in the corn maze

Playing in the leaves in the front yard

"Practicing" piano.  She just loves her music.

Helping Mom make cookies

She didn't get too much flour all over. (The chocolate chips, on the other hand, ended up all over the floor lol)

Getting ready to help Mom make her birthday cake.
All ready to party!

Ladybug Cake

Her very own special cupcake

I think she approved.

Sugar rush!

The wrapping paper was her favorite part.

6 kids under the age of 2 partying it up.

Our little duck at the fall festival.

She won cutest costume! (They said I cheated because I had her walk/waddle across the stage lol)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment