It was a big day for our family and our church family on Sunday. Shiloh got baptized! Thanks to Grandma, she wore the same baptismal dress that I wore when I was baptized. She also wore my old baby shoes. They certainly don't make them like they used to. We wrapped her up in her pretty white blanket that Great Grandma Brehm made for her too. It was a good day even though she was pretty cranky when I was dressing her and during the sermon. Thankfully she calmed down during the actual baptism part. Dad had to take her out after that but she got to come back in for the end of service because she fell asleep.
The church was celebrating the baptism of Jesus on the same day so the whole service was baptism based. We shared baptism day with our friends Wes and Rachel and their new little boy Wesley. It still amazes me how much of a size difference there is between the babies even though they are only six weeks apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment