We celebrated Christmas just the three of us here at home. Since our mothers came right after the baby was born, we didn't have any company for the holidays. Next year we will hopefully be able to be with some family again. Maybe we will even get to enjoy a trip to ND for the holidays since it has been quite a few years since we've done that. I think 2008 was the last Christmas that I was home for.
Other than staying here for the holidays, not too much is going on. We did get our first set of shots yesterday so we've been nursing the fever that came with that. So many new things to learn and experience being a parent.
Napping in the pretty quilt Great Grandma Betty made
One of the first pictures of my cute smile
Visiting Santa in Home Depot
Playing dolly with Dad
I'm getting so big!
I'm going to be trouble when I get older
I'm not sure how I feel about this present idea
Christmas morning at Church
All dressed up in my cute jeans with sneakers and my moose hat
No comments:
Post a Comment